ADASE Skoltech research group is inviting applications for a postdoctoral position. Applicants are expected to have experience in machine learning (experience with deep learning is particularly relevant), and 3D Data Processing. The postdoctoral researcher will be working on Computer Vision systems for processing heterogeneous imaging data, object recognition, object detection, scene reconstruction and segmentation in 3D.
ADASE Skoltech research group does innovative research in the area of Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning and 3D Computer Vision. Among our research collaborators are research groups from places like: MIT, NYU, Phillips, IITP (RAS), and MIPT.
Working conditions and salary
Location: Moscow, Innovation Center Skolkovo (15 min by car / 20 min by bus from Slavyansky Boulevard station)
Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience, is on the scale of big companies like Mail.ru, Yandex or Google, Medical Insurance is Included.
- PhD Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience with Machine Learning Methods
- Experience of Scientific Research
- Software Engineering Experience (Python and C++)
- Academic English: Sufficient for communication with colleagues and preparing scientific publication for top Conferences and Journals
- Presentation Skills
- Experience with Game Engines (Unity / Unreal Engine) or 3D Computer Graphics software (Blender / Maya)
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Experience with image processing / computer vision algorithms
If you not 100% sure that you qualify, just send us an email and we can talk about it.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org