The NeuroMl team is looking for strong candidates to help advance state-of-the-art research in large-scale deep learning for 3D computer vision in personalised diagnostics. We seek to create next-generation software and prototypes by leveraging huge amounts of labeled data to train deep learning models. In this position, your job will be to:
- contribute to team’s large-scale deep learning & HPC infrastructure, building robust vision systems that learn from medical data;
- boost team operations through big data and devops engineering, scaling our methods to orders of magnitude larger datasets;
- implement & debug new vision libraries and prototype applications;
- contribute to research publications.
- MSc or PhD degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, or engineering;
- expert C/C++ & scripting level (bash, Python);
- expertise in parallel, HPC, and heterogeneous computing (ideally, SLURM, CUDA, and - OpenMP or MPI);
- knowledge of modern deep learning libraries (PyTorch);
- basic background in scientific computing, computer vision and/or computer graphics;
- good english skills;
Working conditions and salary
The competitive salary is subject to negotiation after the interview.
How to apply
Only your CV is required, however, recommendation letters are a plus. Email your application directly to Dr. Maxim Sharaev email@example.com. We will respond within a few days, inviting you for a personal interview. During the interview, you will be asked to describe your previous experience (both academic and industrial). Please be aware that your skills (both theoretical and programming) will be tested during the interview.