ADASE Skoltech research group is inviting applications for a Research Engineer position. Applicants are expected to have experience in machine learning (experience with deep learning is particularly relevant), and 3D Data Processing. The Research Engineer will be helping with Implementation of Computer Vision systems, organizing large-scale computational experiments and develop scientific software.
ADASE Skoltech research group does innovative research in the area of Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning and 3D Computer Vision. Among our research collaborators are research groups from places like: MIT, NYU, Phillips, IITP (RAS), and MIPT.
Working conditions and salary
Location: Moscow, Innovation Center Skolkovo (15 min by car / 20 min by bus from Slavyansky Boulevard station)
Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience, is on the scale of big companies like Mail.ru, Yandex or Google, Medical Insurance is Included.
- Software Engineering Experience (Python and C++), with emphasis on debugging and optimisation for HPC systems and GPUs.
- Master, Specialist or PhD Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience with Machine Learning Methods
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe e.t.c.
- Academic English: Sufficient for communication with colleagues
- Software Development Skills (Version Control, Testing and Continuous Integration)
- Experience with Game Engines (Unity / Unreal Engine) or 3D Computer Graphics software (Blender / Maya)
- Experience with image processing / computer vision algorithms
- Experience of Scientific Research
If you not 100% sure that you qualify, just send us an email and we can talk about it.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org